Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A LATE Merry Christmas!

My Plan was to post our Christmas card....oh....about a week ago!
I have been a little bit busy...as I'm sure you all are...having a wonderful break:)
THAT...and my dad showed up on my "Bake Christmas Cookies and do Nothing Else Day"...handed me a wad of cash and told me to get some stuff for my mom.

I should have seen it coming. It consumed the 48 hours before Christmas Eve...so I am enjoying som much needed R&R NOW:)

I am Currently at my sisters: Shopping, Wii Just Dance 2, painting our toes, eating...the usual:)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Below is Our belated Card TO YOU...wishing all of you that still have a card sitting on my den desk instead of mailed on time....
A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

-----



(front)
(inside)
(inside)
(back)

2010 was good to us.
I don't know how much longer it will be JUST the 3 of us...so I really tried to enjoy every minute.
Christmas morning was priceless with an ALMOST 4 year old.
His expressions and comments were worth it all!
The shopping, crowd fighting and deal searching:)

---

Lots to update soon!
Happy New Year




oh...and Jaxson has already started talking about his b-day.
It's in March.
BUT...he insists that he is ready for presents and a CAKE...and someone to sing to him at Applebee's.
HA! That kid cracks me up.

----

Jarom says NO party this year.
Maybe we'll take him somewhere and skip the month long planning a "Theme".
Simplify. My new motto:)
we'll see how long it lasts.




me




No comments: