Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch trip #1....of 3:)

Friday night was our first trip to the pumpkin patch!
A Tuesday morning field trip will be our 2nd...and next weekend as a family to Black Island Farms will be our 3rd of the Season:) Can you guess how excited Jarom is about all this?!?
IMG_4856
Friday was the best day I've had in a long time:) It's VERY rare to see my husband earlier than 7 p.m. these days! BUT Friday was a bit different. We both enjoyed massages during the afternoon, then naps, then picked a pumpkin with Jax, then out to dinner, then hit the redbox. "How to train your Dragon" came out...and Jax couldn't wait any longer to have it in his posession:)
It was the perfect end to our week.
Jaxson found us each the perfect pumpkin.
Boy+muddy field=heaven
IMG_4844
---
Horrible pictures....but I wore heels?!? I know.....heels and a muddy field don't mix. AT ALL.
I was tripping and falling in pot holes the entire time. HARD to focus:)
IMG_4848
---
Jax sure loves his dad. Jarom is a pretty good sport to get bossed around my the little man as well.
He's his little sidekick that's for sure...and pretty much has nothing to do with me from Friday night when jarom comes home until Monday morning when he leaves:)
IMG_4824
---
IMG_4842
---
IMG_4846
---
IMG_4821
---
This picture was snapped about 10 minutes ago at 11:47 p.m. on Saturday night.
No....my child doesn't have a bed time. Wierd huh?
I have never really been strict about bed time because Jaxson never get's cranky or whiney or emotional. I may have gotten lucky in this category...but he is happy and pleasant and hilarious until he decides it's bedtime. I walked upstairs 5 minutes after snapping this and he has tucked himself in bed and is out cold:) All handy manny gear stripped and scattered around his bedroom!
IMG_4867
I kissed on him for a few minutes and snuggled my nose deep in his neck.
He smells like baby lotion from his bath and if I close my eyes, I can almost remember what it was like when he needed me:)
My baby is big. No...He's HUGE.
...and he is currently obsessed with Dinosaurs of every kind and TOOLS...
Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!
Watch the video clip on PATIENCE on the lds.org main page. Just what I needed to hear/watch this week. Beautiful message given my Uchtdorf:)
love, me

No comments: