Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jaxson on Aug. 3, 2010

"OH---mom, I slept so perfect. It was amazing."
(he is so my child:)
---
"Mom, I have this spot on my wrist. It just came there. I mean, I can't scratch it off, I can't pinch it off (while doing actions). Yep-it's stuck on there Preeeetttyy good.
That's ok. I like it there. It can stay."
(all of this over a teeny tiny freckle)
---
Me: "Jaxson...would you Like a yogurt to go with your eggs?"
Jaxson: "No. I would LOOOOVVVEEE one!"
---
Me: Jax-I'm heading downstairs to the treadmill if you need me.
Jax: "But mom, your not that fat?!? Ok- I'll be down in a minute to get frong too."
(he replaces almost every first letter with an "F'. He lifts little 3 pound weights and grunts....talking the whole time about how he's getting so FRONG!"
He cracks me up.
---
"Grandma, I wish I had another grandma just like you that could live at your house. Then you could live in Layton at mine!"
---
"Mom, remember that lady at walmart?"
Me: "no, which lady"
"uuuggghhh. The lady with no teeth! That was soooo dis-us-ting!"
---
Me: "Just try a peach...you'll like it!"
Jax: "But Dr. Suess said no. He said "I don't like green eggs and ham. I won't eat them with a house, boat, lamp...nothing."
Me: "But he tried them and then liked them kiddo!"
Jax: (takes bite...then screams in girl voice) "THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!!!!"
He is so wierd sometimes.
---
and Lastly!
Jax: "Sorry mom but I'm growing up!"
Me: "I don't want you to." (fake crying...and stuff)
Jax: "Serious, look at me...does it look like I'm growing DOWN? No....I am growing up tall....so I can reach your lips like daddy."
---
He is saying the cutest and funniest things this morning...and it's only 10:30 a.m.!
I am in for a fun and entertaining day:)
We are heading out for some couponing at Target after the dusting & Vacuuming! It is addicting.
I've promised Jaxson the Play-Doh Schoolbus!
---
Have a good Wednesday
Love, Me

3 comments:

Callie said...

Kristin I don't think I've ever actually talked to you but I know who you are because we know the some of the same people and let's face it BC and BEHS is a small enough that everyone knows everybody somehow. Anyways hope that makes me less creepy that I totally love reading your blog. That little boy of yours is so adorable and so funny! Thanks for sharing!
Callie (Christensen) Daniels

Brittany said...

Gosh!!!...that kid is hilarious!! I want to hang out with him! I think he'd make my day that much more fun!:)

Maranda said...

Jaxson is too cute! He's like a little man now. I would love to spend a day with you guys.

Sorry we couldn't make it to dinner a few weeks ago. It's so incredibly hard and not worth it to go out with both kids sometimes, especially in the evenings.

We would still like to try and get together. Let us know when a good time is for you. A saturday might be best. Maybe we could do something before it gets too late.