Tuesday, April 13, 2010

stuff

I'm sick today.

Heartburn, acid reflux...or something like that. (That's what they tell me anyways)

Am I getting old? Falling apart at the seams?

Who in the world gets heartburn/nausea/chest pains/wants to die...just because they ate something....ANYTHING other than toast or animal crackers. ANSWER: I do.

OH---life is just not fair sometimes:)


---


This week is turning out to be the busiest I've had in a while. I am going crazy with so much to do...and running in a million different directions it seems! It's not helping that I want to bawl because of my current condition (sick remember) and I call my husband every other minute exclaiming things like:


"FREAK! I am not going to make it!"

"It feels like a 400 pound person is standing on my chest!"

"I can't breathe"

"I'm going to throw up"

"COME HOME---nobody needs to get divorced TODAY...they always have tomorrow:)"


---

On a sidenote:

I have SOOOO many preschool things going through my mind these days! I wake up in the night dreaming up new fun ways to TEACH things. I am putting the finishing touches on one that will teach Musical Instruments, Patterning and Colors all in One darling way:) So much fun. I really love this age. I still have a few spots available so if you live in Davis County...check out my

LITTLE SMARY PANTS PRESCHOOL!

More updates will be posted next week:)

---


The funny part is ANYTHING on my TO-DO list lately makes me feel TOO busy these days!

I guess that's what you get when (1. Get Milk & Whole Wheat Bread)....is the only thing that's been on your list for 4 months. This stay-at-home mom stuff is sweet.


---


For example: I just fed my child a frozen eggo waffle...microwaved it for 30 seconds then returned to my spot on the couch...and he thinks I'm an angel. He keeps telling me that it's SOOOOO good and that he loves me. You just don't get such praise for something so ridiculously simple anywhere else on earth.

Believe me...I've tried it.


---


As I was saying: Feeling busy is completley relative. Going to the grocery store and helping with Relief Society can throw you over the edge if you are used to doing nothing. SO---when I looked at my planner and realized that I won't be home or have a DO-NOTHING-DAY until somewhere around May 12th....I began to makes lists.


Which brings me to today.

NOTHING on my list is happening today.

Nothing.


---


However...JUST becuase I am stuck to the couch (making occasional whining phone calls to my husband)...I simply couldn't stand to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and got busy finishing up a few touches on layouts I've made lately. This BLOG is getting a much needed update this morning...and I just purchased 10 different items on KSL that I need someone to go fetch up for me. Any takers?

---

I really like how some of my layouts have turned out this week...so I thought I'd share a few!

Side 1

Valentine's Day 2010 Side 2

Side 2

Valentine's Day 2010

Side 1

Riding Four Wheeler Side 1

Side 2

Riding Four Wheeler Side 2

Side 1

Rain Boots Side 1

Side 2

Rain Boots Side 2

Side 1

St. Patrick's Day Side 1

Side 2

St. Patrick's Day Side 2

You'll find more on my scrapbook blog later today...

---

I also spent a few hours yesterday with THIS darling baby girl below...and made up a few announcements for her special arrival!

It seems like I've made SO many baby announcements this month! I'ts officially SPRING! Maybe sometime soon it will be my turn:) Jaxson was giving somebody a tour of our house the other day and I heard him say "This is the baby's room" (about the nursery) and when they asked him if he wanted a brother or sister he responded "YEP! I'm going to buy me one pretty soon!"

ha ha ha.

If it were only that simple!

---

These announcements were double sided...and I liked these 2 because they were a bit DIFFERENT:)

front

front announcement 2 copy

back

back of announcement 2 copy

front

back of announcement

back

announcement front copy

---

...and let's talk about the darling ostrich feather bows, hats, blankets, etc....in these pictures!...

It's called CUDDLEHAVEN and my darling friend MINDY owns it.

It's in Kaysville and you MUST MUST MUST MUST Go there:)

She has anything in the world you can dream of...and if she doesn't...she'll find it and order it for you! It's like you died and went to Petunia Pickle Bottom and Pish Posh heaven:)

...and I love her for making a midnight run there with me on Sunday and letting me rade it for anything and everything I wanted. She let me take home ANYTHING in the store...
You need to go there.
I promise.
---
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
(Biggest Loser is on @ 7:00 p.m.)
YYYYEEEESSS.
Love, Me.

No comments: