Thursday, April 15, 2010

Smarty Pants Preschool: It's Registration!!!

It's officially REGISTRATION time for Smarty Pants:)
kelleys copy
I am so excited for this upcoming school year...and have countless things planned that will make it so memorable for our little ones! Check out my link above....and any of you Davis County Residents who haven't found the right fit...THIS IS IT!
---
I have a few more openings for my Tues/Thurs morning class...and would love to have your little one! I would happy to answer your questions! Give me a call...(801)513-5092.
We have so many students this year coming from far away: Taylorsville, Fruit Heights, Salt lake City, North Ogden! So those from a distance who want to come see us...we know it be worth it! We are confident that you'll have a WONDERFUL experience here at Little Smarty Pants. If you have a friend who enrolls by May 15th...25.00 of your Registration Fee will be Waived!
---
Welcome Packets are going out in the Mail this week...so watch for them!
Hope to hear from some of you soon:)
Kristin Bishop

No comments: