Friday, February 12, 2010

One of my Valentine's :)

I have 5 minutes before I must jump in the shower and start my day...so I thought I'd share this quirky little smile with the world:)
---
He is sick. WAY sicker than he's ever been thus far in his little 3 year old lifetime...yet he still is a crack up. He's making us laugh and cracking a smile now and again, which is making it bearable!
edited v-day pic
I am back among the living. In an effort to re-claim my week I've:
mopped, cleaned my entire house, washed all laundry, washed sheets, cleaned out the fridge, made 2 batches of heart shaped sugar cookies and frosted them pink with red sprinkles, made V-day gifts for all grandma's---and prepared "CUPID'S" gifts for my little squirt!
---
I, HANDS DOWN, have found the most precious book written and directed to little boys (from their parents)...and can't wait to give it to my little Valentine this weekend.
I will share...don't worry.
I cry every single time.
SOOOOOO perfect. SOOOOO darling.
Have a good Friday!
WE have wedding reception #2 for my brother this evening:)
---
OH and I have been working tirelessly on my Preschool Website and Curriculum!
I will be posting the link soon...and in the coming weeks it should be complete and ready for the 2010 school year. All those with kiddos 3-4 years old...who lived anywhere within range of me...and want their children to go to the most darling preschool on earth.
CHECK IT OUT...and Call me.
love,

1 comment:

Angie said...

When I get back to Utah, you are teaching me a few things.