Monday, October 12, 2009

disregard....

-----
I really can't decide which part of today was better.....the part where my TILE (the one I specifically ordered weeks ago from good ol' Mexico) didn't show up for installation. Or how I just drove to my storage unit in Willard (the one that is currently holding every single belonging I own...I repeat...every single belonging but this shirt on my back) and it is blocked off by a search and rescue vehicle and police officers. HUMMMMM. ????????
------
Exactly how can I get my light fixtures (from inside the storage bay) that need to be hung by the electrician at 9:00 a.m.????
Answer: I DIDN'T.
----
Somebody is storing "SOMETHING" (a.k.a: dangerous and hazardous chemicals) in one of the units and NOBODY OR NOTHING is allowed in or out.
-----
Sometimes I hog all the luck.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh the luck......!:(

Nikki said...

That really Sucks! If you are still looking for garage doors, let me know. My brother works for a local company that sell great doors for a better price than I could find anywhere else....