Sunday, October 11, 2009

...deck installed..check:)

SO....I spent the last 48 hours helping Jarom (and his talented friend ROB) install our Deck.
One more thing complete....a million more to go before moving day:)
-----
For the record...we only got in one fight and no cussing occurred.
Oh yah...other than when I admitted having OCD and kindly reminded him
to not do it "half-assed" or else we'd have problems:)
----
He likes it when I'm fiesty.
See....Jarom gets easily disgusted by mushy stuff.
If I want to show him I love him...a big hug and kiss just doesn't cut it.
----
Now...making a sassy remark, bossing him a little....
and giving him a giant Mt. Dew....that works like a charm.
----
We WILL SURVIVE this experience darn it.
We will.
----
On a sidenote:
I am soooo in love with him today. (Jarom that is:)
Wierd to announce....probably.
on my blog.....yep.
***
....but hear me out....
---
....I got to thinking today...I have been married almost 6 YEARS and he still makes me so so twitterpated (no clue on spelling....and he will kill me for using that word...ha ha ha). I remember looking over at him sitting next to me on the airplane...just 24 hours after we got married...heading to our Honeymoon...and thinking
"OH MY GOSH....IT GET'S TO BE LIKE THIS FOREVER! YYYYYEEEESSSSSS"
and just wanting to burst into tears. I most likely did.
----
On our way home tonight...after 10 hours of laboring on the sabbath...building our new home side by side...and thought that exact thought:) I remembered that exact moment and feeling I had 6 years ago...and it made me so grateful...(and twitterpated:).
----
Oh please. I am so emotional or something.
BUT...the point is...I am feeling pretty darn lucky HE'S MINE today.
----
....and that doesn't happen EVERY DAY...so I thought I would document it:)
(this is the comment that I insert to make my mushy one ACCEPTABLE in his eyes)
ha ha ha ha.


-----


AGENDA for TOMORROW: find and order garage doors!
fun stuff
love, me

No comments: