Sunday, July 5, 2009

look forward to this...

So many changes going on in my life right now.
I can barely keep up.
---
At about 1:00 p.m. every afternoon I ask myself "have I brushed my teeth yet today?"
and if the answer is "WELL...YES I THINK I DID!"....than it's going to be a good one:)
---
My computer is in Texas...at Gateway...getting a button repaired~
I hate being without it and miss it desparately:)
---
I am getting a lot done though....while I'm NOT BLOGGING and checking others blogs!
It's quite amazing how much time it frees up during the day!!!
---
I WILL be catching you all up in the next day or two...
so be looking forward to some highly entertaining stories!
1-Stroller flying off cliff in Zions National (jaxson not inside...thank heavens)
2-Saving a drowning lizard in the pool
3-Wonderful book reviews
4-Spontaneous vacation...108 Degrees people:)
5-HUBBY'S NEW JOB:)
6-"the house" project that is officially underway
7-4th of July Fun
8-Face painting and snow cones
9- Swimming lessons...mom and tot!!!
and more....
---
Life is full right now...and
I love every minute of it.
(almost every minute)
***
Didn't really love when Jaxson started running so hard, which caused him to cough so hard...that he threw up all over himself in Home Depot yesterday?!?!?
Tis life:)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That last little bit of information is interesting. How did that happen? I'm glad I got to talk to you today but it just seems like it's never long enough. I wanted to ask you how your 4th of July went and how Jarom likes his job but I guess I'll try to remember that for next time.:)

Kelly said...

Hey, this is random, I'm Kelly Flygare (formerly Kano) But I saw your blog and saw you sell modbe, so I just ordered the hoodie under your name and saw now it is on sale...any way that I can get that discounted? My email is kellyb40@yahoo.com. Thanks