Thursday, May 28, 2009

...jaxson...

Jaxson is cracking me up lately.
He is the funniest thing ever and most definitely has his father's sense of humor!!!
---
I am sharing a few that have made my day
TODAY (and it's only 1:22 p.m.):
***
Right when he woke up...he sat up and exclaimed
"Oh my gosh mom...where did my daddy go, huh?"
---
"MOM...get your phone please...it's ringing!"
---
I was getting him ready for the day and he looked at himself in the mirror, pulled a bizarre face and said in a deep voice "OH MOM...I look like such a stud muffin, huh!"
---
I was watching Nanny 911...and he said "that kid is soooo naughty! He is soooo going to Time out!"
---
At lunch time he carefully placed his yellow blanket on the barstool beside him and said "Hey mom, I want a peanut butter sandwhich...lellow blankie wants a hot dog and some apple juice!"
---
This morning after our walk he grabbed my cheeks and gave me the longest, wettest kiss ever! I said "Wow Jaxson...you really love mommy don't you?" he said "NO MOM!!!...I was trying to get some CHAPSTICK on my lips!"
I gues I must have had some on my lips and he thought he'd help himself:)
---
I just love my days with him.
He keeps them busy and entertaining. Always.
***
We had a great memorial day weekend. So great in fact...that I didn't take pictures. That NEVER happens. It was so relaxing and much needed:) We spent a day in Park City hitting the sales and scored finding Jaxson...GUESS????....another JERSEY! We spent a day in Salt Lake letting Jaxson run through the olympic fountain at the Gateway. Dinners at Chili's and Famous Daves topped each day off quite nicely. I loved spending 4 days straight with my family:)
Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.
love, me

4 comments:

Maria said...

Little boys are the absolute sweetest, I'm convinced!

Brittany said...

I cannot believe you didn't take pictures! That's unheard of from you!! Jaxson is a crack-up! I cannot believe some of the things that kid says!! I want to hear him say them in real life cause it's just so crazy to think he says those things.:) Sounds like you guys had such a nice/relaxing weekend.

The Christensens said...

I love that age, they are constantly saying the cutest things! If they all stayed that age I would be in trouble cause I would probably have 20 kids:)

Brandie Page said...

Can I sign up for you to take some pictures? My email is brandie_mk@hotmail.com if you'll email me your number I would love to pay you to do ours.