Friday, May 22, 2009

The Toyns:)

I had a great time...and LOTS of practice last week...when I took pictures of the TOYNS.
They have such a cute family...and darling little girls.
I wanted to share some of my favorites.
I had SOOO many it was hard to choose:)
best family
---
big blue door
---
black and white yellow shoes78
---
cart-cora
---
cora flower
---
favorite
---
cora
---
hadlee sepia
---
hadlee
---
IMG_3440
---
IMG_3415
---
IMG_3488
IMG_3587
---
IMG_3724
---
love love love
I am really starting to enjoy photography...and it is great getting lots of practice and experience.
Especially on such cute families.
Thanks Toyns!

6 comments:

Jessica Anderson Photography said...

Those are great! If you want more practice, I need some family pics done. Email me :) jk.anderson1017@gmail.com

~Jessica (May)

heddomarie said...

Hey you did a great job! I see you are loving shooting at that location!

Hickman Family said...

Your pics always look so so good!! Love them. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! It is so weird to get older....Jaxon is growing up so much, and is adorable. I still want you to help me with some things on my blog, maybe when I come out in a few weeks...Great job on the pics, Oh and I always feel like I have to do more than I do, I think it is called being a mom-wife-homemaker......

Maranda said...

Those pictures look awesome. I'm with the first comment. If you want more practice I, too, need some family pics!

Bryce & Brittany said...

Those pictures are great! Good job Kristin!

Martha said...

It was fun meeting/chatting yesterday :)