Thursday, March 12, 2009

Modbe Swim Suits...Come See:)

I'm having a
Modbe Open House
to show off the New Line!
Swim is in...and going fast. I have every size and color/pattern combo available to see in person and try on....so please feel free to stop by:)
Everyone is WELCOME...so please bring your friends, sisters and daughters to my home this Saturday Evening anytime from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
(E-mail me for an address: kristinbishop1@gmail.com)
Modbe Swim is always extremely popular...and usually sales out of 2-3 styles in common sizes by Mid-April each year...so take a peek at my website (click picture on left side of my blog:) and then be sure to come see them in person! They fit wonderfully this year....padded bra, adjustable bra straps, underwire, rouching on sides to flatten tummy. They are a must:)
(I think they appear much different online than in person...so if you can't stop by Saturday...call me and we can arrange a time for you to stop by anytime during the week. You can also always e-mail me questions at kristinbishop1@gmail.com
Have a great day!
me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new modbe swim line! So cute! Good luck with your open house. Oh and your party and kite flying, what a fun mom! you sure know how to treasure all the small things. You live each day to its fullest! you are too cute!

Brittany said...

They're so cute this year!! I really am trying to come up with a justification for getting one.:)

Maranda said...

I'm still going to get good use out of the swimsuits I bought from modbe last year. They sure look cute though! Jaxson's party looked like a blast. I can't wait for it to warm up either. Today is actually really nice. It's supposed to be in the 70's. Cute pics of Jaxson flying a kite.