Monday, February 23, 2009

MODBE SWIM IS HERE

MODBE SWIM LINE 2009 IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!
Check out the cute new styles...on my site!
my link is right over there on the LEFT of my blog!
Click the "shopping girl" picture...and happy shopping!
Let me know if you have any sizing questions or any questions at all:)
Phone (435)730-5092
I am also having an "OPEN HOUSE" in Brigham City in the beginning of March to show off the new line! If you live close by....feel free to come try them on and see them in person!!!
Call me anytime to just swing by...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Kristin...
I am wondering, if a suit doesn't fit can they be returned? My sister in-law wants one, but she lives in Texas, so I would be ordering it for her. If you would just e-mail me and let me know I would appreciate it. knikki84@gmail.com
Thank You :)

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Hey Kristin. Thanks for saying hello! I always wonder who is out there reading my blog, ya know? Beautiful boy you have there! Good luck on the new house stuff. MAN it is both thrilling and exhausting. My advice is to pick the things you REALLY want and stand up for them, then be negotiable on everything else. AND, Have FUN. It really is fun to see it all come together. Good luck!
Tristie

Marshall and Dana said...

ok so I think the tie die might be growing on me;)