Monday, November 24, 2008

THE CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT ROCKED :)

I was in complete awe....and I'll admit 150% jealous in every single way. I wasn't going to post this giant picture of me next to her.....but oh well. I have since become content with NOT having long beautiful blonde hair, perfect teeth, a perfect complexion, and talent like no other. So enjoy:)

***
There are NOT WORDS to describe how wonderful it was....or how much I enjoyed it. I was in heaven...and I'm currently re-obsessed with her CD's.

me

COUNTDOWN 'til Carrie :)

countdown

She is so beautiful....and she sang "American Girl" with the cutest 14 year old fan. I was so proud of her (the fan), really! She was great... so confident...and sang it sooo loud.

carrie and girl

She sang for 2 hours STRAIGHT... and never even broke a sweat.

ok---she did at the very end, but it was like watching her run a marathon!!!

singing

walking

OK----enough about that.

*****

My baby is getting so big.

I'm pretty sure he has learned about 30 words this week :)

Some of my favorites:

Juice (Juicey)

Tub (Tubby)

Duck (Ducky)

Blanket (Blankie)

Grandma (Nana)

Grandpa (Papa)

Jaxson (Jaxsee)

Tree

Light

Puppy

Hot!

Bite

Please (PEESE)

and so many more:)

It makes my life so much fun lately....and I cherish this stage of life.

I have mentioned MANY times that my son is O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D with baseball. This video was taken over 2 months ago...so his technique has improved a bit:)

Ha ha ha!

******

He almost never misses it now....

and his new thing is to throw the ball in the air himself and then hit it. He mastered it in nursery using a baseball and a bowling pin for a bat. Whatever.

(The Nursery leader is convinced that he was born with an EXTRA dose of adrenaline and/or testosterone:)

I would have to agree!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is like my son Cayten! He has been able to make a basket in the basketball hoop since he was 1. It was pretty amazing and he improves every day. I have to agree that my son was probably also born with extra adrenaline!

allegra said...

ok, that video is SOOO cute! i laughed at him dancing and he's got a good swing on him! Maybe Max would love baseball...we haven't even tried that sport with him yet.he's too obsessed with football and basketball.

anyway, fun concert! i love her music! and whatever--you have every bit as cute of smile as hers, if not better.

sorry to hear about the pill scare!! i would be screaming and crying too! i'm glad he is ok...

The McClellan Family said...

Love the dance:)

Maranda said...

I am so jealous you got to see Carrie Underwood...I love her! That's so scary what happened with Jax and the pills. I'm glad that he's alright.

Brittany said...

Wow! Your pictures of the concert are amazing!! I want your camera! Isn't Carrie Underwood amazing!!? What a great concert huh? I need to call you soon. I hope you got lots of good deals on "Black Friday".:) We shopped for about 14 hours staight! It was exhausting but fun!:)

Arnall Crew said...

Hey we are finding people! Hope you are doing well. We'll figure out this blog thing before too long! Keep in touch.
The Arnall's