Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Pictures!

(Almost) 9 month pictures! He looks like such a big boy in this one...it makes me sad. He was posing and cooperating so nicely...I was proud!
Just like most mothers...I am addicted to getting jaxson's picture taken for any and EVERY holiday or occasion. Christmas is such a fun time of year....I couldn't resist. Below are a few of the ones I thought turned out cute.
He looks so big in this one. I can't believe he is growing and learning so quickly. I bet he is walking by christmas...or soon after.
I am so in love with his grin....

His first STEPS....not alone of course...I am not ready for that!
Big Kiss! This picture was hilarous to me...because he is famous for trying to get AWAY from our kisses and loves. How rude! After all the stress and stretch marks....I should at least be able to kiss him as much as I want. Look at that face he pulls!....This is his new favorite game. We pretend we are coming to get him and he will immediately start screaming (in a giggling way) and he tries to run (or crawl quickly) away from us! It is so funny to watch. He can't get away fast enough!
He thought the ornaments were great! Of course, anything dangerous or made of glass looks more fun than a toy!
Our family on Sunday afternoon! I had my friend Brittany over this afternoon to make batches of my mom's homemade strawberry jam...yum! She snapped this picture of my family by our little tree.....I am getting so excited for the holidays! Enjoy your week everyone....

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the pictures! He is so photogenic. he is too freakin adorable. his smile is so sweet too. i love that picture of you and jarom kissing him. his expression made me laugh out loud to myself. I want one of the pictures!!

Tegan said...

Kristin
He is so cute!! Can you believe how fast they grow up? It's so sad. Peyton is almost 2 and I can't even begin to think where the time went. I guess that means it's time for another one!!

Chelsea said...

Darling pictures...I don't think I've seen one single picture of him without a giant grin!!! what a nice boy:)

Ginger said...

Cute cute pics! He always has a smile, I love it!! He seems like a really sweet baby. I hope I am that lucky.

CBS said...

He's adorable! He's a quick learner to if he'll be walking by Christmas! When did you put up your tree?~ My husband refuses let me decorate or discuss presents until after Thanksgiving! And I love LOVE your nativity set! I think I'm going to purchase that this year.

Jamie said...

Kristin those pictures are so ridiculously cute! I love em! I just need your email address so I can give you my address...I am so excited, getting holiday greeting cards is one of my most favorite things about Christmastime! I'll need your address too k. My email is jamielyn_pug@yahoo.com

The Johnsons said...

kristin...those pictures are SO cute! I love them! What a cute little guy he is! And it looks like you have so much fun with him!

Katie Price said...

Kristin your little guy is so so cute. I can't believe how much he looks like his dad. I love his chubby little cheeks. Makes me miss when my little boy was a baby. Enjoy it - it goes by so so fast.

Kassie said...

Cute picture Kristin! He really is getting so big!!

Unknown said...

Wow! He has gotten so big and HANDSOME!! The pictures are beautiful. I just love that big smile!