Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Exciting Night!

Well...as you can see these pictures are of a fire engine...at MY HOUSE! Last night I was relaxing in a bubble bath with a book...and next thing ya know, the fire alarm in my entire 3 story building is going off! Needless to say,I was out, dressed, and had jaxson in my arms in 5 seconds flat. Jarom, on the other hand, was saying, "wait for me...I have to put a shirt on." I was making a B-line for the door screaming, "out of my way!" Don't get me wrong...I love my husband to death, but I thought my baby was going to die...and I turned into a crazy person! HA HA HA
These pictures are from my balcony. It wasn't funny then...but things are always hilarious in the morning! It is also funny to think about my reaction! I keep telling jarom that I can't be held accountable for my actions....I am a mommy now, and mommy-mode kicked itself into high gear last night about 1 AM! HEE HEE
By the way...no fire! THANK GOODNESS....some idiot pulled the alarm in the hallway. I felt like hunting him down and making him get jaxson back to sleep!

No comments: