Sunday, August 5, 2007

Firewood anyone?

ok...so I had to take a picture of this because me and jarom could NOT STOP laughing! Today on our little jog...we were in a neighborhood and Jarom just started laughing hysterically. He stopped and this is what I saw! (We already know that we have a strange sense of humor:) He wanted to send it in to Letterman soooooo bad! HA
p.s. there was really only one piece!

These next two pics are really random...but I thought I would try and explain what torture we are going through here in Omaha......THIS HUMIDITY IS AWFUL! To prove it....this picture was taken right after we walked outside. It was almost dark...still almost 100 degrees...and so humid the lens fogged up everytime the camera opened! We were drenched....as you will see in the next photo....
I seriously considered posting the picture of myself as well...but it was just TOO ridiculous. This is after a little walk outside....UNREAL! The air is just wet, sticky....and miserable. Even after dark it is too hot to be out! Much Much worse than anything I've ever felt in Hawaii or Florida...or ANYWHERE on earth for that matter.
p.s. anyone want to come visit? We haven't had anyone in a while:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh! The firewood picture is the funniest thing ever! I can't stop laughing. Do you think they were serious? I swear, some people have a few screws missing in their brain.