Thursday, July 26, 2007

He did it!

I guess that I spoke to soon! Yesterday I mentioned in my post how scared I was to train jaxson to sleep in his crib. Well....Jaxson tried sleeping in his big boy crib last night for the first time. I laid him down...he closed his eyes and went to sleep...and woke up 10.5 hours later! I couldn't believe it! I was sooooo proud.
"I just woke up...."
I woke up and heard him talking to himself in his nursery. I walked in and when I looked into his crib he gave me a huge grin! It was the best!I have to admit....that was much easier than I thought it would be.
My baby is an ANGEL!!!!
p.s. there is a huge sale at Gymboree for all of you
with little ones...20% off everything!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

yeah! Sometimes it's harder for us mom to let them do new things than it is for them...I've noticed that about myself on many occasions:) It was amazing how much better we all slept once the girls went in their own room!

Jessica Kettle said...

yay! What a great feeling- I bet you're sleeping a ton better too! um, ok. Max has those p.j.s in blue.