Friday, July 27, 2007

A list of fun things...

I just wanted to say I put a list of links to a few of my new favorite things on my blog...so you'll have to check them out:) I've been wanting to get jaxson a special book and lullaby CD for christmas or his 1st birthday (that says his name and is about him)...and I finally found the one I'm getting! It's called create a book and it is darling! The books say your babies name and information, such as birth, weight, etc. I'm getting the "special delivery" one and there are ones to help with potty training, brushing your teeth and so on... so check it out!
Also...thanks to Marcie I love jaxsons puddle jumpers and could not live without my hooter hider! Last but not least...check out Shutterfly! My brother-in-law Zenock was making fun because he doesn't think there is ONE moment of my child's life that isn't documented! Whether it's his scrapbook, DVD's, blog, or now a shutterfly book! HA HA HA (he's so right) But...Shutterfly is just one more way to preserve memories of just how adorable they are! ENJOY!!!

No comments: