Monday, December 31, 2012

Life

Things have been busy around here.
Christmas was perfect.  
I think this was our favorite Christmas so far... in the entire 9 years we've been married!
Having 2 sweet little babies to share it with definitely pushed it over the top and made everything more magical. We had a relaxing 4 days sleeping, eating and lounging around grandma's house!

The fun continues with a party tonight in Salt Lake...and a hotel room for New Years Eve so Jaxson can swim and hottub his little heart out. Tomorrow we join the rest of the world and start with some new goals....the number one being EXERCISE for the first time in 18 months. Ugh. I am certain it will hurt and I will be capable of about 5 minutes of cardio before wanting to cry or passing out:)

------------

I wanted to post a few pictures quickly....and hope to do a HUGE Christmas post (for my memories) later this week! 

Having Twins is like a dream come true.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest woman on the planet.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

----------------

Our Christmas card this year:)





----

I love when it snows on Christmas! This year was perfect...NO snow until Christmas eve:) Then it snowed us in at grandma's for days...just the way I like it. I LOVE to see Jaxson's eyes light up. It's crazy that his excitement is possibly my favorite thing on earth. When that little boy giggles or gets excited for something...it makes my day.


It is possible that I maul these babies TOO much!
I love spending time on the floor playing with them and just enjoying this stage. I love the chubbiness, the smiles the slobbery kisses and I will make a complete idiot of myself trying to get them to laugh out loud!
I think I did my hair once in 4 days over Christmas break:) It was HEAVEN.



The Twins reading their Frosty the Snowman singing book. They loved opening the pages and listening to the music. I love these pictures so much!



The Twins in their "MY FIRST CHRISTMAS" comfies:)


My favorite picture of this Christmas. Jaxson walking down to see what Santa left him:) He was pretty excited about the new bike!


The TWINS hanging out on Christmas Day....don't mind the mess of toys and gifts all over behind them:)
We didn't clean up for DAYS. I was so lazy!

Daddy and Mason taking a nap on Christmas afternoon.
Love this.


London playing with some of her new toys at Nanny's house.


----

I have TONS of pictures to sort through...Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Sledding, Decorating Cookies, etc. Coming soon:)

xoxo

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Season!
Happy New Years EVE!!!

Me

1 comment:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Ah, so cute! I love their little jammies. Looks like you guys had a LOOT of presents.

And I agree, so fun that it snowed right when it did.


Good luck on your goals this year...I'm still fighting 20 pounds since having Allison 2 years ago! Yikes.