Friday, December 9, 2011

Date night:)

So...I convinced Jarom to spend the weekend with me...and only me.
Jaxson's bag is packed and he's headed to nanny's!

I Can't wait.
Yummy food. Whole night sleep without a 4 year old elbowing me in the face. Dessert.
 Couples Massage. Movie. ALL MUCH NEEDED.

I will hopefully be showered by the time Jarom gets here to pick me up:)
Hopefully.

Did you know I've been married for 8 years on Monday?!?
Unfortunately it won't be that glamorous...because I'm about as sexy as a beached whale.
BUT....we'll make up for it by gorging ourself with good food and hitting a movie:)

I made him promise that for our 10th...we'd ditch the 3 kiddos (holy crap) at grandma's and do something BIG! By then I might have recovered from birthing and nursing twins. Maybe.
In the meantime...I will be planning it:)

We also use our "weekend away" each December to do each others Christmas Shopping!!!
We don't do surprises.

I just direct him to places...and point to what I want....and he does that same.

It works wonderfully.
No returns.
Everyone's happy.
Sigh. I love it.

--------

We have 2 Christmas Parties on Saturday too! It will be a fun-filled yet exhausting weekend. One Party during lunch at Maddox...and one for dinner at Mimi's Cafe.
I will love every minute of all the food. Yum.

----

We celebrated Jarom's Bday on Wednesday.
The man is getting old...32!
holy.

I'm glad it wasn't me:) he he

----

Pictures to come of Jaxson opening all of his gifts.
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
"Jarom refused to sit on the saddle during his bday song" ...OF COURSE.
...so he made jaxson.
I tell ya...it is small moments like that when you are lucky to have a kid.
You can force them to do just about anything...and they work as a wonderful excuse to get you out of anything you'd rather not do:) ha!

----

I better get packing.
hallelujah.

---

Me:)



1 comment:

Kaleena said...

congrats on 8 years Kristin! ^^