Wednesday, May 13, 2009

...I did 2 more...

I just pumped out 2 more layouts.
I should have been sleeping. I am so stupid.
It's now officially 2:00 a.m. and although I am exhausted...I am 2 pages closer to completing my 100 layout book:) Yay. I really find it so rewarding to scrapbook my family's memories...and to keep track of Jaxson's constant changing little personality. It's these books that I'll cherish someday...when he's all grown...living with another woman who takes his time from me. Sigh.
I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I have at least 19 more years before that's even a possiblity.
Isn't it crazy though...when you get old enough to recognize how truly fast TIME passes?!?
I hate it.
---
Enjoy my Easter Pages
---
Easter Sunday Outfit 2009 side 1
Easter Sunday Outfit 2009 side 2
***
Easter Morning 2009 side 2
Easter Morning 2009 side 1
One Layout was made using a FREE Spring Kit I found online...the other was purchased from Sweet Shoppe and it's called "OUTLOUD". They were so much fun to make.
---
6 more to go to meet my goal of 10 this week:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're just getting better and better! Love these pages :) Good job girl...I am trying to get my book done in time too.

allegra said...

cute pages! Jaxson is going to love looking back on all these memories and will think is mom is the coolest:)

keep it up! how great will it feel to finish all you pages/your goal.

Mandi Brown said...

Get a life

Brittany said...

Very cute!!