66. My favorite colors are red and black. 90% of my wardrobe consist of these two colors only. Boring.
67. Once I went to raging waters with Laci, Chelsea and Brandi. Chelsea and Brandi went off to go on a ride....and Laci and I decided to help ourself to Chelsea's tanning lotion "Maui babe" which she got in hawaii. She specifically told us NOT to use it....but we did. I felt bad...especially because when she got back and she asked if we had used it...I replied "Don't worry...we didn't use your precious Maui Babe!" Well....she and Brandi watched us cover our bodies head to toe with it from the wave pool. She knew I had. Whoops. I did feel so bad.I think we were only in the 9th grade.
68. I love fresh peaches.
69. I get seriously car sick.
70. I hate animals. I sometimes think baby animals are cute....but I ALWAYS hate the smell. I no matter what always hate adult animals. I highly doubt my kids will ever own a pet. Other than maybe a fish.
71. It wasn't always that way I assure you. I had 6 different kittens when I was younger. All at different times:) I like to believe I "LOVED THEM TO DEATH". Literally. I would bathe them every night and shampoo their fur with purt plus shampoo. I would then hold it still with my mom's rubber gloves to prevent getting clawed to death and would blow dry it on high heat to make its coat fluffy and soft. It killed all of them within weeks. My mom couldn't figure out why they would always die.
72. I love to decorate.
73. Jarom and I took a trip to San Diego when we first got married and I purchased several treats for the drive. I got myself and entire package of double stuffed oreos. One of my favorite things ever. I ate the entire thing in 3 hours....and spent the rest of the drive sicker than a dog. We had to stop at every town so I could go to the bathroom:) ha ha ha. Good times.
74. I'm a pusher. I push myself...and I push Jarom probably way too much. I am always saying "what is your plan for today?" "what are you going to accomplish today?" I should really just back off!!!!...but I love to stay busy and feel successful at the end of a day. I HATE TAKING NAPS....waste of time. Except on Sundays....complete necessity.
75. When I was pregnant I was obsessed with becoming educated on EVERYTHING there was to know about babies. I read and read books. I watched movies....and googled things all day long! I read for weeks on the best kind of "bottles and nipple shapes" to prevent gassy tummies. This drove my doctor nuts...because I really knew everything! Even during my delivery he exclaimed, "geesh...you know too much for your own good". According to my mom...sometimes it's just easier "NOT KNOWING" what's going on.
76. I hate when people burp or fart. Burping is especially disgusting and I get PISSED off when Jarom does it around me.
77. I HATE when people gulp. I cannot stand hearing someone drink....and hearing every...single...swallow. It makes me instantly crazy.
78. I love Jarom to death....but instantly become irrate when he sneezes. His sneezes are the only thing can make me hate him. Sometimes certain things just "bug" and your not sure why. This is it for me....BIG TIME.
79. When I was little my best friend was Stefanie Sperry. I remember going through a phase where we were obsessed with playing the game "Speed" with face cards. We would play for 6-8 hours a days...only stopping for lunch. We were around 8 years old I think.
80. I am completely in love with "The Office" and own all seasons. I can watch and re-watch and still think they are genius...every...time.
81. I love Kate Hudson...and would look just like her if at all possible.
82. I hate hate hate mushrooms....watermelon...olives....and tomatoes.
83. I cannot eat watermelon because of the smell. I think it stinks. Wierd...I know.
84. I always knew my first child would be a son....and I have a strong feeling my second will as well:)
85. I am asked regularly to clarify what "ethinicity or race" I am. This confuses me to no end....but I obvisously do not look caucasion to the majority of people! One time at work we were updating our records and a PR Rep. was there. It came time for my interview and she was asking the questions......your age? male or female? and then she came to the "ethinicity" question. She looked at her paper and then at me...then at her paper...and again at me. She said in a whisper "what are you????" WHATTTT????? I don't get it.
86. I have huge lips. They are extremely big and/or swollen when I wake up in the morning. My dad has a nickname for them....but I don't think I should share publicly:)
87. I get cold sores like crazy!!! If I am stressed....cold sore. Too much sun...cold sore. Not enough sleep...cold sore. Look at someone with a cold sore....I get a cold sore, I swear. It's not fair....they are SO painful.
88. I love massages...but always feel guilty spending money on them.
89. I buy 99% of my Christmas and birthday presents from Jarom....wrap them and give them to Jarom....to give to me:) I always love everything....and it helps him out! Total Win-Win.
90. I entered a pie eating contest when I was 12 at the park on the 4th of July. I won....by a landslide. My dad later told me that he was "extremely worried" about my weight for a while there. hee hee.
91. When I was in college I worked at Aspen Dental. All day while working on patients we would listen to Q92. I started hearing advertisements for a Huge Bridal Show...the ads went on for months. They would be giving away a 25,000 dollar wedding prize...blah, blah. The catch: You had to be engaged...with ring on finger....and a date set. I immediately had a feeling that I should go....that I MUST BE THERE:) I, of course, had to get the ball rolling with Jarom...so I convinced him that I KNEW in my heart I was going to win! He took the hint....proposed on Sept. 8th....we set the date of Dec. 12...and I went to the Bridal Extravaganza (name of the show) on Sept. 10th and I won!!! It was definitely a day to remember.
Our Wedding was the most beautiful thing ever. I was on cloud 9 :)
92- I like to believe I am a fairly optimistic person:) Jarom...stop laughing.
93. I loved to go fishing with my dad when I was little. I actually was pretty good (or successful/Lucky)....and I would thoroughly enjoy ripping the worms in half and wrapping them around the hook. Sick...and...Wrong.
94. I pick at the skin on my top lip when I'm concentrating/nervous/anxious, etc. This didn't start until college....but my mom and Jarom always tell me when I'm doing it. I don't even realize it!
95. My second date with Jarom was a movie: Mr. Deeds. We both laughed so hard we couldn't breathe. When he dropped me off that night.....I knew I'd marry him. I still remember what he was wearing...and every little detail about the evening. I remember starting to cry on my front porch. I was so pathetic (hee hee)....but I specifically recall "KNOWING" at that moment.
96. Every...single...time I went out with Jarom he was chewing Spearmint flavored gum...and wearing Natural Ice chapstick. So...So...Delicous. He still wears that chapstick to this day...and the smell of it brings back SOOO many memories.
97. When I was 6 or 7 my parents took me and my brother to Disneyland...without the other two siblings. YAY. I remember it pouring rain one of the days...and my dad bought me a minnie mouse poncho and mickey umbrella. I remember thinking, "This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" If only life were that simple again:)
98. When I was 10 my Grandpa offered me $100.00 dollars if I would stop popping my knuckles. The deal was for every time my mom or dad caught me doing it...I would owe him back $1.00. It was easy...I quit for a month...blew the money on toys...and starting popping them again.
99. I even taught my siblings how to pop their fingers and toes...and would beg them to let me do it for them. That is so disgusting! I still pop mine 10 times a day without even realizing it.
100. When I was in the 8th grade....Junior High Days...two girls got into a fight. Oh boy. It was dramatic! These two girls were pretty much the opposite of me....NON-rule follower types you could say:) hee hee. They may or may not have also been addicted to drugs...but that is a different story. This fight was hands down the most graphic thing I had every seen up until that point in my little 14-15 years of life. One of them....her name was Tara I think....was on top of a girl holding her by the hair and slamming her head over and over into the cement. Blood was everywhere. I was shaking....and instinctively scream "STOP IT...your hurting her!" at the top of my lungs. My shouting was overheard by a teacher...and the fight was stopped. The problem: for weeks kids asked who "that stupid girl was that yelled STOP" and I continued to be as clueless as they were:) aaaaggghhh. I am now (approximately 10 years later) comfortable to finally admit...IT WAS ME!!! ha ha. I thought you were stupid and immature....and I am happy it stopped while the girl only needed 23 stitches to fix her face instead of 230.
(I remembered this because yesterday I randomly saw one of these girls in the B.C. Walmart...and started laughing...then proceeded to tell Jarom the entire story:)