Monday, September 10, 2007

We're Back!

Coming home is always bittersweet! It is such a relief to get home and unpacked, be reunited with Jarom:) and start back into our little routine. BUT...life definitely isn't as exciting or busy. We did so many fun things while I was home and I am so glad that I get to go back in just 3 weeks.
I arrived on Friday afternoon and we spent the evening shopping and preparing for Kayla's bridal shower the following day! Below are some cute pictures of the shower...it was so fun and she got spoiled with so much great stuff. My aunts and I decided that we should get re-married every few years JUST to have shower like that!


We had decor in her wedding colors (deep pink and chocolate brown)! And of course...all the treats and give-aways coordinated as well:) Their engagement pics turned out GREAT and we had them displayed around...also...raspberrry chocolate party favors....SO PERFECT!
One of the gifts I gave her...

No comments: