Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another one for the CUBS!

This picture says it all!
Jaxson is so full of life and fun right now! He is always giggling and smiling and makes everything so much fun! He is a joy....
Two wonderful, nice women that work in the Great West Legal Department with Jarom made Jaxson a BEAUTIFUL chicago cubs quilt this past week! We told them we would take some pics of him enjoying his Great new gift! Thanks again Michelle and Bernie...We LOVE IT....and know that he will cherish it forever.
***He is bound to be the 2nd biggest
cubs fan on earth....(jarom's the first!)***
(He has recently decided that his toes are pretty cool toys...)


Our little CUBS fan! The other day I caught Jarom singing quietly to himself...and so I asked "what on earth are you singing?" He then looked at me like I totally should have known and said, "You're my cubs...da nah...You're my cubs". I should have guessed it had something to do with the baseball! I guess it's some wierd song that is played on the radio before their games...
(shhhhh, don't tell....but I can't WAIT until this season is over!)
This is the quilt! It is sooooo cool...and has been machine quilted and all! I was so glad that he got one like this...because I thought about making him one, but I'm not close to that talented.
Just another one of his "uniforms"! Jarom get's so UPSET when I call them his "costumes". I sometimes forget and slip...and things get pretty ugly!
There's that strange tongue trick again!
I'm not sure where this face came from! It's kind of scary actually...but it kind of made me laugh. He is crinkling his nose and laughing! I guess that he thought I was pretty funny or something.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

such cute pictures(maybe some of my favorite) and HOW nice of those ladies! He will love that forever, and if he doesn't I'm sure you'll catch Jarom snuggling with it at night:) ha ha.

Allyson said...

Hi Kristin! Jaxson is adorable! I hope it's okay that I stumbled across your blog while looking at Chelsea's. Congratulations! (I guess five months later!) We may be coming to Creighton for Dental School next year. We're weighing out other options...and I kind of want to go further east, but it's so good to see your family thriving away from Utah. I get really scared thinking about having a family away from my mom.:) You look awesome! Beautiful family!

The Davis family said...

Ok- I know you always say Jaxson looks like his dad but-Wow These pictures scream Jarom! So cute- Makes me excited to have a boy!

The Wells Family said...

Seriously...Jax takes THE BEST pictures. I wish Bobby would do the same...maybe it is my photo taking skils which are really lacking!

I loved these pictures! Rob is from Chicago and he shares great memories of he and his dad going to Cubs games when he was little. How fun!