Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random...

Just a few pictures I've taken in the last few weeks:)
I think he likes being naked...
I LOVED this face...his little puckered lips are adorable:) Along with his "shocked" look he always pulls when the camera flashes!
Jarom loves to let him use my floatie at the pool. He has his own cute crab one...but he loves kicking back and relaxing just like I do I guess!
pool day...
just after his bath! He has the cutest little robe with crabs and starfish on it. I love letting him lounge around and play for a minute before "lotion time" because that's when the screams begin. For some reason getting dressed is the most torturous event in his life....

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Kristin!
How are you? I found your page cause my sis-in-law Nicci was looking at it at my in-laws house. Your little boy is so cute! How is everything going? How do you like Omaha? We are moving out there in a year and I am not too excited about it. I hope everything is going good. Steph

Brooke said...

Love those pictures! Bath robe boy is my favorite! He's growing up...

Kassie said...

I know what you mean about lotion time it can be pretty dramatic. Your baby is getting so big. I can't believe we all have kids now it's crazy. I will for sure be here for Peach days and will be so excited to see your baby in person, he is so cute. I love this blog thing it's a good way to keep in touch.

Jessica Kettle said...

I agree. The second picture of Jaxson is killer! I love it. Does he like getting in the pool? I have taken Max in a couple of times and he fights back tears the whole time. It's so sad! Are you going to Peach Days?! I am in love with Peach Days. I am going to the Box Elder County Fair too- I'm judging the photography! Ha ha!

CBS said...

Hey! So your little boy is so freaking cute! Isnt it just so much fun being a mom! You look great by the way. Can't even tell you had a baby a few months ago! Ya we are back in Utah now. Its pretty crazy being back, I didnt know I'd miss Cali so much. How big is Jaxson? My baby Nathan is 8 months old on tuesday and he's probably 19 lbs and 28 inches now. I love little boys! Anyway, keep in touch and keep posting the cute pics! And just so you know I laughed pretty hard at the "fire wood" post too!

The Johnsons said...

Hey...I am glad to here that you like Omaha. We are moving out there in July. Joseph starts Dental school here at the U for the first year and then 3 in Omaha. How much longer do you guys have out there?