Sunday, July 22, 2007

My New Jumperoo...

You can tell by his face that he approves of his new toy! It was so fun to see how excited he got. I think there was so much to look at he didn't know what to do first. He sat there forever with his mouth wide open!
Seeing him that happy made our day!
This is his famous look of shock...I love it! Whenever he gets REALLY excited his eyes get huge and he starts jumping around.
"This is soooo cool!"
"aaaggggghhh! A spinny thing...."
"Thanks mom and dad! This rocks..."
P.S. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you! I DID buy something from the "rainforest themed fisher price stuff". Ever since I was pregnant and saw it I thought it was just awful. I could not believe how ugly it was....but when you actually have a baby it changes things! I was all concerned over what colors it had so it stimulated him and what toys were attached...what separate attachments you could buy for it.....etc. Now...my family room looks like a circus, but I love it anyways!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

how cute! Channa has one like that and I swear her kid will jump for hours! I totally agree that you totally change after you really have a kid...ANYTHING to make them happy! You think you live in the circus!?!...come meet my two of everything family room full of every fun thing you can think of! Too bad all they want now is whatever is hidden in the drawers!!!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambie T. said...

Cute baby boy. I am a friend of your mom's. Hope you don't mind me browsing your blog.

Pam said...

Kristin, I can't believe how big your little baby is getting. It even makes me sad. He is so cute and chubby. He looks so happy and content. Congrats on him sleeping through the night. I hope my next little one is like Jaxson. Tell me how you got him to sleep so soon through the night!!

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh, Max loves this ugly thing too! like, LOVES it. He doesn't seem to mind that it takes up out whole house either. He also makes a very similar "excited face" eyes wide, mouth wider! I also hoped to never have to deal with mounds of goofy baby stuff. Oh well... =)