Friday, July 13, 2007

Jaxson's first ball game!

Go Cubs! This was jaxson's first ball-game, and he doesn't know it yet but he's a HUGE Cubs fan! Omaha has a really nice stadium called Rosenblatt where we love to go to games! Perfect way to spend summer evenings.....


Here is jaxson playing with his little ball'n glove teether thing! He loves to chew on it....and it fit the occasion!
This is my friend Brittany who we love to hang out with! She got to come to the game with us. It was a beautiful night....not to humid which is unusual for this time of year in Omaha! So we really enjoyed ourselves...

They had a big fireworks show after the game....and we've learned this month that Jaxson really Loves fireworks. They are so loud, but he doesn't even flinch. Just stares at the bright colors....I also think he's in love with Brittany!
My little baseball fan...posing with the Omaha Royals mascot!

7 comments:

Tegan said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how Jaxson is getting so big! You look great too!! Hope things are going good for all of you!

Chelsea said...

how fun! we went to an Ogden Raptors(ha ha) game, but really it was fun just to be outside! Have you ever noticed...or maybe you plan it:)...you and jarom always match- it makes me laugh! your baby is getting big and is so cute!

Kristin Bishop said...

Chels---Nope no planning here! But now that I think about it....all of our favorites are the same colors. Could be because I have like 3 things that fit after jaxson:) I'm sure you know what I mean! talk to you later-

Kristin Bishop said...

Chels---Nope no planning here! But now that I think about it....all of our favorites are the same colors. Could be because I have like 3 things that fit after jaxson:) I'm sure you know what I mean! talk to you later-

Chelsea said...

3 things that fit? I don't believe it...you are tiny! oh- maybe your old clothes are too big:) I see!

Jessica Kettle said...

Kristin, how funny! I had no idea we are so much alike. Although, I have looked at your blog before and noticed that our boys have some of the same clothes from gymboree. haha! Also, Max's due date was March 10th, so he was supposed to be born right around Jaxson's birthday. Next time you're in town we should get together with Chelsea! Do you know where in utah you are moving to yet? come to Farmington so we can hang out and our boys can be pals. I bet we were in some of the same classes is school too! What a small world. Oh, and thanks for the b-day tips and I will take photos of little Jaxson ANY DAY. He is such a cutie!

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh yea, and did you know that Max's full name is JON Maxwell? They even have that in common!