Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm IMMUNIZED...Wahoo!

Jaxson is so funny! I think his shots and the large dose of Tylenol must have had the reverse effect on him, because he has not stopped laughing and smiling all morning. After his 2 month appointment he slept for almost 3 days straight....this one is quite different!
They said that I could start feeding him rice cereal anywhere between 4-6 months...jarom is all for it and is excited, but I'm wierd and don't want to. I'm guessing I'll wait until closer to 5-5.5 months to give that a try! I want to keep him my baby for as long as I can :)
Jaxson weighs 16 pounds exactly now! He is 25 3/4 inches long and is in the 75th percentile for weight and 80th for height. It is always so much fun for me to find out he is growing wonderfully and is perfectly healthy! I can't stop smiling the entire day!

And it's obvious from this picture....that he can't either! Probably because when he gets shots I let him nurse pretty much the entire day...and it's his favorite thing to do.



No comments: