Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

The 4th was a blast this year for us...that may have been because I kept us busy doing all of my favorite things! Swimming, eating, going for a walk, ice-cream and fireworks!
This is jaxson in his new floating crab...is that not adorable? He seemed to like it but he's not quite old enough for it yet...still about 2 more months to go.After a morning jog and the afternoon swimming...
We went to our favorite...."Famous Daves"...for some barbeque.
I think it's so funny how much we love it there! Then...
We went for a walk around the Old Market, which is historic downtown Omaha with cool little restaurants and shops. The grounds were beautiful and I loved all the flowers so I had to take pictures.

I, of couse, had to get one by the flag!
We then went for a walk around a beautiful lake that also gives boat rides. Then...
went for ice-cream and staked out our spot for the Ralston fireworks!
We got there quite early, so we had some fun playing with jaxson before they started. He was loving being outside and kept squealing and giggling out loud. It was the best!He is at the funnest age ever!
jaxson and dad playing on the blanket...


My all-time favorite picture...look at him just laughing at jarom!

loving the fireworks...his eyes kept getting huge!

Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Simkins said...

Jaxson is just so adorable!! I swear he is growing so fast! It looks like you guys had a blast on the 4th! Hope everthing is going well, it seems like you keep busy. Give me a call sometime when your free so we can catch up! Cute pictures!