Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fireworks...Swimming...and MORE!

I just loved this picture! Jaxson is always giggling but I never can catch it with the camera...yesterday at the pool he was so happy. He LOVES to be outside!
Since the Fourth is on a weekday...Omaha has several celebrations on the weekend before! Memorial Park always has fireworks and this year it happened to be on our friend Brittany's B-day, so we went with her to celebrate! Jaxson seemed to really enjoy it! This picture is of him staring at the fireworks....the noise didn't even phase him....and it was even too loud for me!
This next Picture looks as though he is scared of the fireworks....when actually he was ticked at Jarom because he was sick of playing airplane....I thought it was so funny! He was staring at me as if he was saying, "save me mom, please!"


On our way to the fireworks....my red, white, and blue blanket and all!

Jaxson loves trying to talk! This is the face he always makes when he's trying to imitate the sounds we make. It is the funniest thing ever!

A fun thing about this week***JAXSON started sucking his thumb! I hate that I will have to break that nasty habit later in life....but it is possibly the most adorable thing on earth. You can hear him sucking it from the other room...it is so loud. This picture of him with Jarom kind of shows him starting too....he just mastered it the last few days!
Well....another week is gone and it's already JULY! This next one should be just as busy...Jarom and I have to speak in sacrament this week, the 4th of July, I have a primary party to throw, 2 jobs, and JAXSON which IS a Full-time job in and of itself! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
~~~I love you RYAN~~~

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures:) You were all matching navy blue! Thats funny Jaxson started sucking his thumb. Both girls went through the sucking thing for a couple days but it turned out for us they were just finding their fingers...not really interested in the sucking forever- it is pretty cute though!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy FOURTH of JULY!!! I know how we both love this holiday:)