Sunday, June 24, 2007

Snapshots....

These are just a few snapshots that I like from the past couple of weeks! At this age they change so much...so I'm constantly taking pictures...
Jaxson was playing airplane with dad and loving it. He kept grinning and giggling....but of course NOT for the camera!


A long day at the pool...

In bed with dad...

Tummy time....and NOT enjoying it! Jaxson isn't so fond of being on his stomach. He hates it actually...but I force him to do it a little bit everyday!
Things are good at our house for the most part. I started back to work 2 weeks ago, have been doing some craft fairs with my friend Jenn and have been spending some time with jaxson at the pool. Jarom is busy working and watching Cubs games with Jaxson in his spare time. We are enjoying our summer and love to take jaxson on walks in the evenings. Omaha has a trail system, with paved trails all over the city. I have been looking them up and we try and do a different one every weekend. Tonight...it's Zarinsky lake, which is supposed to be a beautiful trail around a lake out west. Hope everyone is well...have a great SUNDAY!







No comments: