Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures....

Family Pictures! While we were in Utah we decided on a whim to get jaxson's pictures taken. I hadn't planned on it so we had nothing to wear, etc. I thought some of them turned out ok....so I wanted to share! ENJOY:)

This one is my favorite!

First Family Photo....YAY!

Ta DA!!!! The most precious picture in the world!!! I realize that I am his mother....but honestly, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

We had to get this one because of the cute rolls on his arm/shoulder.
HE LOVES TO EAT!


Notice by the end....jaxson was ticked off and sick of being torchered.







2 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute pics! They turned out great!

Simkins said...

Your pics turned out so cute! Jaxson looks so sweet in them. We havn't talked to you guys in awhile, hope everything is going well. Justin got called into a surgery right after we left the blessing and I felt bad we were unable to come see you guys! We'll talk to you soon! You guys have an adorable little family!