Monday, June 4, 2007

Home again...Home again!

Well....we finally made it home! It was such a wonderful trip and already makes me miss home to look at all the fun pictures. We packed a lot of fun into two short weeks. We got family pictures taken, visited all of our extended family, took a four wheeler ride, visited graves on memorial day, got a cool new jogging stroller, met friends Chelsea and Ryan, Marcie and Justin, ellie....and all jaxsons great grandparents.....Had jaxsons blessing, met kayla's fiance' Nate....Found Kayla a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress that makes me want to get married all over again and found me one darn cute bridesmaid dress...and most importantly ate a whole lot of GREAT food! We Loved our trip to utah...but are feeling good to be back at home in good old Omaha. Here it is 1 AM and I am still unpacking! My maternity leave ends this week and it's back to work for me on Monday. I am getting anxious to start and really enjoy teaching and feel blessed that I can continue doing what I love and being a mommy too! I am very grateful that Jarom gets to watch jaxson while I'm gone....or I would NEVER go back I swear. It was good to see everyone....Enjoy the pics of our trip....

No comments: