Thursday, May 3, 2007

My blessing day....

Jaxson will be blessed in Utah on June 3rd. We would love everyone to come and visit and meet jaxson while we're in town....! He is getting so big and is so much fun right now. He is just starting to smile and react to our funny faces and voices. We have had a fun few weeks. Grandma Forsyth and Aunt Kayla came to visit us in Omaha last week and Grandma Bishop and Aunt Maren are arriving Wednesday to meet baby jaxson for the first time! He is getting spoiled rotten and I can tell he's totally loving it! Today we had a picture time in his crib....and I made up little blessing invites! We hope to see some of you there....

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hello! That turned out so cute:) We'll be there. How long are you coming for? My house will be done on the 13th of June and I'm thinking you're just going to miss it...oh well you can still see it almost done! I'm so excited to see you guys and meet your baby!!!