Saturday, May 5, 2007

What we've been up to....

First things first....Jaxson can totally hold up his own head. I can't believe how big he is getting. As you can tell from this picture...I answered the phone today and could only hold him with one hand...I looked over and he was basically sitting on my lap all by himself. He's not my little newborn anymore....he's actually almost triple what I brought home!
I love his eyes...there my favorite part. Check out how big they are! Every time he looks at me like that I want to kiss the crap out of him.
Some other great news is that Jarom is officially a third year law student...WAHOO. His last final was yesterday and we have been spending the weekend in celebration. We went to famous daves (one of our favorites) and even got Jaxson all dressed in his pj's (the last picture on this long post) and took him to his first late show which was... Blades of Glory! Jarom said we need to start him young.....I'm sure he'll have the same wierd taste in movies as his father!

Jarom is really glad to be done with school...and I am so proud of him. It's been nice for him to get to spend time playing with Jaxson...and wonderful for me to get a break!

We are excited for summer and relieved to have another year of schooling behind us. Jarom starts his law clerk position on Monday and I am starting a new work-from-home job as well! It's great because I can use my degree (I will be saling advertising) and doing marketing and PR work for www.brideandgroom.com. Talk about right up my alley....FUN! Jarom says, "it's unhealthy for me NOT to have a job". Probably because I drive him nuts with my boredom. On June 11th I start back teaching dental classes at night as well...talk about busy! We are looking forward to our trip to Utah in a few weeks, to seeing all of our friends and to a fun summer....WHICH WILL BE OUR LAST ONE IN OMAHA~

Oh...and the last bit of news is I get to talk to my brother Ryan on Mothers Day! I figured I am a Mother and I love him and miss him as much as his own...so I am calling MADAGASCAR....YEAH~






1 comment:

Tegan said...

Wow it does sound like you are busy. I am so excited for you guys that Jarom is almost done with school. It seems like just the other day we were working together with the creep!! Are you going to be in Brigham for mermorial weekend?? I will be in Logan and I would love to see you and meet Jaxson!!