Thursday, June 18, 2009

Modbe's SALE ITEM FOR TODAY

The POWER PANT
I love these things to death.
I have several pair and they are the most comfy lounge pants you will ever own (ok they are for working out and exercise...but whatever). You will love them. They are made from a wonderful fabric that is slimming, light weight and sucks moisture and sweat away from your body while exercising.
---
My favorite feature is the IPOD pocket in front that allows you to easily keep your IPOD close to your body (without it getting wet or sweaty) and keeping it safe while you walk or exercise.
---
They come in Black or Charcoal and have matching accessories (workout tops and wraps) that will most likey be on sale in the next 10 days of this fabulous 12 days of SALES!
SO KEEP CHECKING BACK!
---
In the FALL they sold for $49 bucks a pair and until
TOMORROW at 10:00 p.m. they will be $18.00 ONLY.
Click the link on the side to get some....
Stock up.
You won't regret it.
---
Call with questions:
(I finally have minutes today and can answer...hallelujah!)
(435) 730-5092

2 comments:

Brittany said...

If I didn't already own 3 of the 4 pairs I'd be all over this $18 sale! I too love love love these pants!!!!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, I emailed you. I really want one of the jackets. I need a white one.Call me or email me back. Thanks