Monday, January 21, 2008

Destructive!

ONE WORD sums up little boys: Destructive! Jaxson is so full of energy and always into something. I have learned that the bathroom door must always... no matter what... stay shut. There are way too many fun things in there just waiting to be destroyed. Jaxson has recently become fascinated with toilet paper. His favorite pastime includes waiting until we accidentally leave the bathroom door open...crawling in as fast and as quietly as possible....unraveling the entire roll of TP and then, of course,...eating some. Boys...Boys...Boys:)
"Oh my gosh! They left the door open....YYYYEEEESSS!"
"I must hurry and make the biggest mess possible before she catches me!"
"I LOOOOOVVVEE THIS STUFF!"
"Uh-OH!"
"I've been caught!"
"YUM! Sorry mom:)"

1 comment:

Brittany said...

These are great pics and will make for a great scrapbook page! I think the title should be "yummy toilet paper!":)