Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday Afternoon:)

It's pretty snowy out today...so we've had a good time staying in doors and playing around. Jarom is studying for his LAST Final that is on Monday and once again Jaxson and I are left alone! Jaxson loves the bath...and today he was soooo excited to get in:)

Now that he pulls himself up onto everything I think it is the cutest thing ever to see him stand. I can't believe how quickly they learn.
Tub time....
I let him play forever today...

My crazy kid. He loves to stick his tongue out of the side of his mouth now. He mostly does it when he is super excited or in total concentration. I love it.
Look at me stand.
Yesterday was jarom's birthday and jaxson's 9 month birthday! Jarom got a nice package from my parents....and when he opened it I asked, "what did you get....he smiled and said some new clothes....and NEW SHOES!" Then he oulled out little ones JUST jaxson's size. It was funny. Jaxson got more than Jarom:) No just kidding...but jaxson got spoiled as well...it was fun. Here he is sporting his new sweatpants!


Watching it snow....

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm lovin' the sweat pants! Those are cute! I also love how in the tub pictures there is always an object strategically placed to hide his little private part!:) He'll appreciate that one of these days when you are showing his girlfriend his scrapbooks!:)

Erin said...

Hey, There is a little snowman homemade pillow on your couch in one of the pictures. Did you make that or did your mom? I have that exact same pillow! Weird!