Friday, November 30, 2007

Cleaning the bathroom:)

So...Friday is cleaning day. I have been sick all week with a sinus infection and it was nearly impossible to get myself motivated to do it this morning....but I guess it won't clean itself...plus jaxson helped as you can see from the pictures below:)
He so kindly unrolled the ENTIRE roll of paper towel!
aaaghhhhh! Look at his face...priceless! He is such a spaz...


Complaining session (sorry): I quit! Except for the small fact that mom's don't get a day off...do they? I am soooo tired this week and I have been so sick. Of course, it is Jarom's finals week and I have absolutely no help. My sickness is stretching on and on...it has been almost a week and I would give someone a thousand dollars to watch jaxson while I climbed in bed, took an OVERLY LARGE dose of NyQuil and went to sleep. hee hee. Instead...I will probably see Jarom again sometime on the afternoon of December 10th (after his last test)...and until then I will plug along like always! Do you ever have days like this? (those of you who don't live close to family for help I mean:)???? I swear...I have wondered so many times this week if I'll survive! HA. Especially this morning when I, with a fever and all, was scrubbing the shower and realized that my little angel had Destroyed everything in his path and I would get to spend the next few hours cleaning up what he had just accomplished:) Being a mom is the best.....sigh!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is so funny that you did this post! i just got finished cleaning my whole downstairs (with jonathan's help of course)! he pushed around the vaccum (s/p?), tried to get all the cleaning stuff out of the cabinets, tried to help scrub the toilets by stick his hand in the water and splashing it around, and picking up the shoe's and placing them in different areas of the house. and now he is taking every single toy he has in his toy box and throwing them on the floor. don't you just love days like these! :)

The Wells Family said...

Join the club! I completely understand what you are going through! When mom's sick...who cares! Life still has to carry on. And cleaning with kids? Doesn't happen! Sometimes my cleaning day days TWO days...or I am up until midnight trying to finish. Bobby wants to help do EVERYTHING. I try to be a good sport and let him "help", but it makes more of a mess. And so when nap time/bed time rolls around...that is when I have to get down and dirty, even though I would rather be doing something else. :) Good luck this week! I will be thinking/sympathizing with you!

Erin said...

Good luck with Jarom's finals and you being sick. We are in the same boat. John has finals next week and all four of us have been sick. My kids have Croup and I've probably got the adult version of it. This is sad to say about my kids but I would so much rather my kids be sick then me be sick. When the kids are sick I can at least have the energy to take care of them and help them. But when I'm sick I don't have the energy to take care of myself let alone kids who are ripping apart the house.

Brittany said...

You have such a cute little helper! I am sorry that you have been sick and not able to take a nap. I definitely take those little things for grantite(sp?). I hope that I will be able to help you and Jarom out a little next week.

Chelsea said...

oh yes...the toilet paper. it never ends. He does however look darling in his BabyLegs. Sorry if Jarom threatened a divorce over them:)

Chelsea said...

oops...I guess yours was paper towels, but at our house its toilet paper:)