Monday, October 8, 2007

Had to try it....


This was so much fun. I have to admit though...it was surprising...considering my child is a clone of my husband. We tried it several times and Jarom won twice, we tied once...and then WAHLAH! The verdict was he looks more like his mommy:) Jarom is pouting on the bed as we speak....yelling comments at me such as, "it sucks when the internet lies"...and "You Wish"! HA HA ....I guess I can start yelling back ...."sore loser...or I'm not sure he's even yours!" HA HA HA!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have a look-a-like meter on my myspace page. it says jonathan looks like me more by 7%. isn't it great to know our boys get their cuteness from us!

Simkins said...

That look-a-like meter must be broken because Jaxson is a total clone of Jarom!! He is getting so big, and is so cute! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having lots of fun! You guys better fit some time in your schedule when you are here at chritmas for the Simkins family! Talk to you soon.