Sunday, August 5, 2007

Watch me roll....

I loved these pics of jaxson rolling over and over! He is so much fun right now and is full of life! He also has plenty of smiles and giggles and is making my life so wonderful...I am so grateful:)
"Hi! I have officially mastered rolling over...
scroll down to see me in action!"
"ok...here goes nothin...""watch closely..."
"first, you tilt to one side...like this..."
"TA DA! total piece of cake!"
"I even amaze myself sometimes!"
Jarom (I'm sure) hates when I narrate jaxson's pictures...but jaxson makes the greatest faces so I just can't help myself. Plus...what else is my very own blog for but to have fun and do WHATEVER and say WHATEVER I want:) If he's embarrassed I told him to get his own!
HA HA

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay, This is killing us we are way to far away from this baby boy.
We simply just want to eat him up.
We can't believe he is getting so big. What a smile.....we love you Jaxson!!
Grandpa & Grandma Forsyth

Tegan said...

Kristin I can't believe he is almost 5 months old. Time goes by too fast. I know I can't believe Peyton is in a twin bed. She is growing up so fast. She is even int he stage where she talks back to me :( I think she will be that way the rest of her life. I never imagined it would all happen so fast. It makes me so sad. It feels like just the other day I was bringing her home from the hospital!

Brooke said...

Love those big, brown eyes! Kristin, so good to hear from you...it's clear you are a such a darling mom! I can't believe how big he is. Enjoy your blog!