Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sweet Potatoes!

Today jaxson tried his first food (other than Rice cereal) that is! It was so much fun and he was so cute about it. He just couldn't get enough. I thought he would only take a few bites...but if I would have let him he would have finished the entire jar! I decided to feed him sweet potatoes after asking everyone with a baby that I know and trust. I even cornered a perfect stranger on the baby food isle at Walmart yesterday)! Below are some snapshots of the momentuous occasion...:)
"anticipating the first bite..." ~JAXSON'S FIRST BITE ~
...Notice the hilarious bib. I LOVE IT! Thanks to aunt Maren we have a bib that says "Tax deduction"! And he sure is one....thank goodness. For once I might get a good tax return! Don't get jealous too quickly....It took A LOT OF uncomfortable days and painful nights to create such a cute little "tax deduction!"



I JUST LOVE HIM....

3 comments:

CBS said...

So cute! Isn't it so fun when they start eating people food!! I fed
Nathan carrots first and he was literally dry heaving. It was sad but so..funny!

The Wells Family said...

Bobby LOVES sweet potatoes. He is almost 18 mo. old and he STILL likes to eat baby food. :) Well...he likes to eat anything he can despite his lack in teeth!

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute! I love that bib!