Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday afternoon walk...

ok....I always swore that I wouldn't strap my child to the front of me. I woud actually laugh at people and thought they looked ridiculous. BUT....LOOK AT ME NOW! When I was 9 months pregnant I had this minor breakdown in Babies R Us and I got really emotional when I realized jaxson wouldn't be carried around with all the time anymore. I impulsively ran to the isle that held these great pack things and bought one...thinking I would carry him with me all the time and that would solve the problem. WELL I decided today was the day and I strapped him to me and went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was so much fun. Especially because I DO look ridiculous but nobody knows me out here in Omaha....so who cares! The only problem is it gave me flashbacks of being pregnant. It felt just like it....I'm already even sore! It was even more great that I could just un-hook the pain whenever I wanted....pregnancy should be like that!

No comments: